FileServe
$ WELCOME TO MY UNIVERSAL BLOG ENJOY YOUR STAY $
Latest News

Spamming Is Strictly Prohibited


ShoutMix chat widget

Guna Sekhar given away Katti title

Sunday, October 24 , Posted by LEGENDRY KRISH at 10/24/2010


Gunasekhar so far claimed the title ‘ Katti’ and moved to every corner in the film industry for justice. Even the Film Chamber failed to come to his rescue as NTR Arts registered the title with a different name as ‘ Kalyanram Kathi’. He tried to explain to the elders of the film industry to at least to direct Kalyanram to change the logo of the film and avoid the word ‘ Katti’ in big letters and the prefix in a miniature size but that effort also failed in vain. Gunasekhar, who was almost in tears, talking to the media on Wednesday night says, ‘ I adore the Nandamuri family a lot. Even I introduced NT Rama Rao as a junior artiste in ‘Ramayanam’ . I never expected such a humiliation from such a great family. The entire film industry kept mum on this title controversy, though I announced my forthcoming film with Raviteja with the title ‘Katti’ . For that matter, EVV Satyanarayana asked me few months ago to give the title for his son’s film but I refused him. Now I am offering my apologies to the senior director. I don’ t want knock the doors of court for justice because of my adoration towards Nandamuri clan. I am gifting away the title to Kalyanram.’

Next Post Previous Post Home
Next Post Previous Post Home
FileServe